Are you a fancy lady willing to share your life experiences with our readers? Or an avid writer looking to expand your writing portfolio by writing for a ladies blog? We’d love to hear from you!
Important note: This opportunity is for bloggers and aspiring writers. If you are a for-profit, business or affiliate site, please contact us for our guidelines for sponsored content.
What we look for in a guest post
At Fancy Ladies, we focus on providing practical, useful and exciting information on lot of life aspects: fashion, beauty, health, fitness, lifestyle, travel, home, family and career to name a few. We are especially interested in guest posts that have a unique angle or which talk about new topics that we have not yet covered.
We expect all guest posts to be:
- Unique, never published before. We do not accept content that has previously been published on another website. The content must be new and unique and pass a plagiarism test.
- Informative. Pack your post full of useful information. We expect you to write on a subject you know well enough to write useful content.
- Relevant to our readers. We don’t post about engineering or web design. We write about beauty, books, education, family, fashion, finance, fitness, food, health, insurance, home improvement, home security, jewelry, luxury experiences, nursery, outfits, parenting, personal development, personal finance, pregnancy, relationships, traditions, travel, wedding and more.
Guest post guidelines
If we accept your pitch, these are the guidelines we ask you to follow. Please note that we will make any edits that we consider necessary before publishing your post on our site. We also reserve the right to refuse any guest post due to poor grammar or writing.
- At least 800 words. At the bare minimum, your post must be 800 words. Ideally more than 1k to provide incredible value to our readers.
- Links to your personal blog. We will place one link to your personal blog’s homepage (if you have a personal blog) in the author bio section, and you may include 1-2 additional links to your content inside the body of the post. We are also happy to link to your social media profiles.
- Links to other websites. If you write about a hot topic and you feel like crediting or referencing somebody’s work (studies, resources, news related to your post), you can include a link to that webpage. We also appreciate when you take the time to link to other relevant posts on Fancy Ladies.
- A short bio about yourself. If you want to introduce yourself to our readers, add a short bio with some context about who you are. If you’d like, please also send us a head shot to include in the author section.
We reserve the right to add additional internal and external links, as well as adjust the title, headings and/or content slightly to include well-researched and high-performing keywords.
To send your guest post, write to us at contact [@] fancy-ladies-at [.] com