Women are always considered lucky because they have so many features and a beauty to flaunt, but did you just say lucky? Oh wait, you don’t know what kind of a bad phase we as women go through when we face such issues like yeast infections, that too on your vagina. They are as creepy as they sound, actually too much creepy because the candida of vaginal yeast infection stays in everybody’s body. But at times they manage to stay there thinking it is as their eternity home. They keep on growing with each passing time, so to help you get over that stage a bit too fast, we have added a few best treatment ideas to help all of you.
Causes of Yeast Infections
- Much use of antibiotics on your vaginas or body causes the formation of yeasts.
- Too much of stress is noted to be responsible for yeast infections.
- Most of the women face a yeast infection during a stage of pregnancy.
- If you have an HIV infection, that is likely to create yeast infections in your vagina.
- Illness and insomnia are also counted factors that account towards the growth of fungus that causes Yeast Infections.
Symptoms to recognize that they have made a home in your body
- If lately, your vagina has been itching a lot than it should, which is something not usual or normal, then the chances are that your vagina is developing a yeast infection.
- Most of you feel a burning sensation while urinating or if you are indulging in intercourse, it is most likely to occur because of a yeast infection.
- Though vaginal discharges are okay as far as a healthy process of discharge is concerned, but it becomes a matter of “concern” when the discharge occurs most frequently and is too thick and white.
How can someone avoid getting a yeast infection?
Someone’s health lies in their own hands and is up to their will, so if you seriously want to never fall into such an infection. First and foremost thing every girl should practice about keeping oneself clean, bath daily and wash your genitals daily. You can also opt for products that have been ideally introduced in the market as a cleanser for genitals but do take care that such products do not have any side effects and can disrupt a natural balance that is important to maintain. Every woman should always wear underwear that has a very soft fabric because your private areas are termed as genitals because you need to treat them gently. A soft fabric that is breathable never allows yeast infections.
How to prevent Yeast Infections? Treating the genitals, gently.
It is very necessary to take care of yourself, not just about your outer appearance but also everything that lies inside and is mostly covered. We thought of letting you know which home remedies can help you bid goodbye to yeast infections. They are as follows:
- Yogurt: Plain yogurt is the most common home remedy for yeast infection home. Women either consume it on a daily basis, and some have a habit of applying it on their vagina. You can also freeze it as ice cubes and then use them as a cooling agent on your vaginas if you have been feeling a burning sensation.
You may have interest to know about this latest natural yeast infection treatment ideas.
- Garlic: Garlic being an antifungal agent that naturally can do wonders against yeast infections. But they are not to be applied raw on your vagina because they can at the same time act as burning agents for your vaginal tissues that are delicate. There is a procedure to it which is peeling off a clove and then wrapping it with a cheesecloth, insert it in your vagina little carefully and let it rest there overnight.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is yet another natural ingredient to soothe away your problems that yeast infections cause and women are surveyed using it. Tea tree oil too has a burning sensation just like garlic, that’s why it should be used with much care. You can coat your tampons or a thick piece of cotton with a few drops of tea tree oil and then use it to insert inside your vagina. Do not forget to buy a natural tea tree oil from a verified store even if it is costly as you definitely cannot put your genitals on risk.
Ingredients that have been mentioned here has proved beneficial to so many women around the globe who have had this problem and these ingredients have acted as a pure treatment to cure it as a whole.
Apart from all these, all we have to say is go try these remedies for the treatment but don’t forget to be careful and thoughtful to visit a doctor if it still persists. Hurry up, as you can thank us later for being thoughtful because we understand you and all such women dealing with this kind of pain- the pain of suffering.